Recipe says it makes 12 large hamburger buns or 30 small dinner rolls. I get about 14-16 buns.
1 1/4 cups milk, slightly warmed ( I make it with powdered milk and hot water)
1 large beaten egg
2 tablespoons butter (I melt it)
1/4 cup white sugar
3/4 teaspoon salt
3 3/4 cups bread flour (I use 2 cups bread flour, and 1 1/4 cups wheat flour)
1 1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast (I use bread machine yeast)
1. Place all ingredients in pan of bread machine according to manufacturer’s directions.
2. Select “Dough” setting.
3. When cycle is complete, turn out onto floured surface.
4. Cut dough in half and roll each half out to a 1 inch thick circle.
5. Cut each half into six 3 1/2 inch rounds with inverted glass as a cutter.
6. Place on greased baking sheet far apart and brush with melted butter.
7. Cover and let rise until doubled, about one hour.
8. Bake at 350° for 9 minutes.
9. Note: Oven temperatures vary so check after 9 minutes to see if done. These can take anywhere from 9 to 15 minutes (mine usually take about 12 minutes).
10 Tips for Keeping Your Kitchen Clean by Erica
22 hours ago