Sunday, October 4, 2009

Lipton's Onion Mushroom Meatloaf

I'm not the biggest fan of meatloaf. I'm very picky about my meatloaf. I don't like it to be topped with sauce (though I have to have ketchup on my plate to dip it in). I don't like green peppers in it. Actually, I pretty much only like this meatloaf. I actually love this meatloaf. Sometimes I make into a loaf and cook it in the oven as a normal meatloaf, but sometimes I shape it into patties instead and cook the patties in a skillet, that way every piece is like a crusty, yummy "end piece".

2 lbs. ground beef
1/3 cup ketchup
2 eggs
3/4 cup water
1 1/2 cups fresh bread crumbs (I've used fresh and I've used the stuff from the grocery store, either way works)
1 envelope Lipton's onion mushroom soup mix.

Combine all in a large bowl, form into a loaf. Bake at 350 for 1 hour or til done. Or form into patties, heat up a skillet, spray skillet with cooking spray, and cook 'em up in the skillet.

No comments:

Post a Comment